SappChat is here with its security, end-to-end encryption features, and full anonymity!
Specifically, app developers will be required to disclose whether their app:
• employs security practices, such as encryption;
• follows Google’s Families policy;
• requires certain data to function or if users can choose not to share certain data;
• has had its “safety section” verified by an independent third party; and
• enables app users to request the deletion of their data after uninstalling the app.
Overall, the second quarter of 2022 seems to be far ahead. However, SappChat is here right now with its security, end-to-end encryption features, and full anonymity!