Goodbye, Telegram. Here Comes SappChat
As of today, Telegram is the fifth most popular messaging app in the world.
Despite its success and growth, recent events have begun to put into doubt the reputation of Telegram as the go-to safe messaging app:
• In June 2019, hackers were able to break into the Telegram accounts of thousands of top Brazilian officials, including President Bolsonaro
• In March 2020, Telegram mistakenly exposed the data of 42 million users (user account IDs, phone numbers, and names).
• Telegram suffered a massive data leak in August 2020 that exposed the personal data of over 500 million users.
• Cybercriminals were able to take advantage of Telegram’s chat scripting tools to hack bank account data.
These events have led millions of users to openly ask: is Telegram that safe?
The SappChat Solution — The Start Of The Secure Messaging Era
In 2020, work on the ultimate Blockchain-powered app began, with the goal of establishing the world’s safest messaging protocol — SappChat.
It is a Blockchain-based, distributed network that seeks to safely, anonymously, and securely link users worldwide using cutting-edge encryption and mobile communication technology. It offers users an easy messaging platform based on unique technological innovations:
• A completely secure and anonymous sign-up. No need for names, IDs, or phone numbers (like Telegram).
• Complete end-to-end encryption for all messages between users — completely eliminating the risk of hacks or data leaks.
SappChat is a complete mobile solution and eco-system that allows users to communicate in a variety of ways. SappChat offers its customers the following services in addition to the safe transmission of text messages, audio and video feeds, and file transmission:
-Mobile payments and crypto transfers while chatting
-An online shopping experience (NFTs, stickers and game assets in one place)
-An integrated crypto-exchange
-A DeFi platform.
Join SappChat and enjoy!